Dove Real Beauty Sketches say it all… I am stunned. Just watch it and join in the conversation #wearebeautiful 🙂
Good morning everyone! I’m back from holidays in sunny Australia just to find that spring only just made it to London as well… 🙂
When sun hides behind the clouds it’s hard to put a smile on, but here is something that can help! The foods we eat have an impact on the “happy hormone” (serotonin) that controls our mood, emotions, and sleep.
So whenever you can – grab one of the “happy foods”!
Remember, nutrients work slowly and their effect is cumulative. Don’t expect instant results, and eat those as often as you can!
have a great smiley and sunny week.
Spring has not arrived yet, but love is in the air as the Valentine’s Day approaches 🙂
Spread some love with Freddie & Cinnamon and take advantage of our Valentine’s triple offer:
1. Get something nice and glittery for your loved one! To make it this little bit easier here is a 20% off discount code for all designs purchased in February. Just enter VALENTINES20 at the check out and it’s done!
2. Treat yourself for to a nice relaxing massage after work out at a studio in Fulham. Harmony and touch specializes in sports therapy. Anyone who has purchased a Freddie & Cinnamon item in February will receive a 50% off voucher with their dispatch note. The voucher is valid for one of massage treatments in February – just quote the voucher number when you make the booking and take the voucher with you to redeem the offer. Massage therapies include: Swedish, Sports, Deep tissue, Hawaiian massage and are instrumental in reducing stress and anxiety by relaxing body and mind.
3. Pamper your lady with a beauty treatment at Mayfair Anti-Aging Studio. Again, anyone who has purchased a Freddie & Cinnamon item in February will receive a 50% off voucher with their dispatch note. The voucher is valid for one treatment worth £20 or more until the end of February – just quote the voucher number when you make the booking and take the voucher with you to redeem the offer. These include: reiki, body wraps and hot stone massage as well as a range of beauty treatments including anti-aging treatment and facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing.
Nice way to save some money and get in the mood before a romantic date 🙂
Try it, and enjoy 🙂
happy Valentine’s everyone! 🙂
About the Harmony and Touch:
Know that you have chosen something with real value that benefits your health – both in body and mind.
All treatments are tailored to suit the individual and whether it is for the treatment of an injury sustained undertaking a sporting event or just for general relaxation, you may rest assured you will be in safe hands and will feel fully revitalized and be completely satisfied.
Massage therapies are designed to help:
– anyone with aches and pains
– anyone who is looking to escape from the stresses of everyday life
– anyone that just simply wishes to relax, unwind and rejuvenate
About the Mayfair Anti-Aging Studio:
An oasis of peace, calm and tranquility. Leave behind the pressures of everyday life and enter a luxury health place where time stands still and relaxation begins. Experience a range of holistic treatments including massage, reiki, body wraps and hot stone massage as well as a range of beauty treatments including anti-aging treatment and facials, manicure, pedicure and waxing.
The 50% off voucher is valid on all treatments worth £20+ Full price list can be viewed here.
Give some Freddie & Cinnamon Designer Jewellery this Christmas with a very special
25% off offer* for our readers and followers. Delivered with the Next Day delivery across the UK.
Just enter XMAS25 code when checking out and it’s all done!
Wishing you all Merry Christmas! 🙂
*Offer expires on the 20th December
Who has not seen the funniest cat on the web, Maru, or looked up new cat movies to cheer up a gloomy day? Now lol cats go offline! The new exhibition at the Photographers’ Gallery in London made me smile. It’s exploring the phenomenon of cats popularity on the web. “Felines, Photography and The Web – For the lol of Cats” runs from the 12th Oct 2012 to 6th Jan 2013. Below are some pctures that you might expect to see there. My favorite is the picture of Cooper – the Cat Photographer – it’s almost like he was saying ‘Media conference? Not a problem! What you wanted to ask me, then?’ 😀
Cooper The Photographer Cat in front of his work.
Just a quick one to say that tonight is the last George Michael Symphonica concert at Earls Court in London. I had a pleasure to see the first show of the series on Saturday. It was absolutely amazing to be taken back in time to when me and my best friend were spending long nights taking pictures, preparing uni projects, and listening to good old George. Fantastic performance!